somedays i feel like jessica lange:
and other days i feel like jessica lange:
Excuse me while I renegade interrupt your bullshit.
'why are you sitting in the dark' excuse you I've been sitting here all day and it got dark around me I did not choose this
Send a text or call on the phone?
- Extremely private. INFJs may appear expressive and passionate, but they are actually very private individuals. People with this personality type often find it quite difficult to trust a new friend or open up, even to people who are closest to them.
- Can burn out easily. That strength and passion that INFJ personalities are known for can exhaust them quickly if they are not careful. INFJs also tend to internalize most of their feelings. This trait is not necessarily a weakness, but it deprives them of the “exhaust valve.”
- Very sensitive. INFJs are highly vulnerable to criticism and conflict situations and can get hurt very easily. People with this personality type are also likely to react strongly to anything that challenges their inner principles and values.
- Perfectionistic. INFJ personalities are inherently idealistic and do their best to achieve their ideals. This is a great trait, but it can quickly become a weakness if the same approach is applied in every area of life. For instance, INFJs may find it difficult to settle down in a romantic relationship, always looking for an ideal partner.
- Always need to have a cause. INFJs may find it difficult to focus and force themselves to complete tasks that are not linked to one of their goals, e.g., some routine administrative work that must be carried out. People with this personality type always want to know that they are moving toward a worthy goal and may feel disappointed and restless if this is not the case.