1. name: Kaili
2. birthday: October 16th
3. favorite color: blue
4. lucky number: 12
5. height: 5’4”talents
1. last dream you remember: I was happy and in love, I think
2. can you juggle: not even a little
3. art/sports/both: art (wish i were good at sports)
4. do you like writing: kind of
5. do you like dancing: for fun
6. do you like singing: for funfantasize
1. dream vacation: Perhaps a beach? Some nice drinks, good people, and good vibes
2. dream date: As long as I really like/love the person, it doesn’t matter
3. dream guy/gal: i’ll know when i see them
4. dream wedding: something really laid back, fun, or nonexistent
5. dream pet: my dogs <3
6. dream job: actor (lol)music
1. favorite song: blood by the middle east
2. favorite album: born to die
3. favorite artist: lana del rey, the xx, bon iver
4. last song you heard on the radio: that new popular lorde song
5. last song played in your itunes: ***Flawless by Beyoncépreferences
1. guys/girls/both: both
2. hair color: brown
3. eye color: brown or blue
4. humorous/serious: both
5. taller/shorter: maybe a little taller
6. biggest turn-off: just plain rudeness
7. biggest turn-on: so much i can’t put into words rn
Graduated high school. Kissed someone. Collected something really stupid. Smoked a cigarette. Got so drunk you passed out. Rode every ride at an amusement park. Gone to a rock concert. Helped someone. Gone fishing. Watched four movies in one night. Gone long periods of time without sleep. Lied to someone. Snorted cocaine. Failed a class. Smoked weed.Dealt drugs. Been in a car accident. Been in a tornado. Been to a funeral. Burned yourself (not on purpose). Ran a marathon. Cried yourself to sleep. S pent over $200 in one day. Flown on a plane. Cheated on someone. Been cheated on.Written a 10 page letter. Gone skiing. Been sailing. Have a best friend. Lost someone you loved. Shoplifted something. Been to jail. Dangerously close to being in jail. Skipped school. Had detention. Got in trouble for something you didn’t do. Stolen books from the library. Gone to a different country. Dropped out of school. Watched the “Harry Potter” movies. Had an online diary. Had a yard sale. Had a lemonade stand. Actually made money at the lemonade stand. Been in a school play. Been fired from a job. Swam with dolphins. Taken a lie detector test. Voted for someone on a reality TV show. Written poetry. Read more than 20 books a year. Gone to Europe. Loved someone you shouldn’t have. Used a coloring book over age 12. Had surgery. Had stitches. Taken a taxi. Seen the Washington Monument. Had more than 5 IM’s/online conversations going at once. Overdosed. Been in a fist fight. Gone surfing in California. Had a hamster/guinea pig. Pet a wild animal. Used a credit card. Did “spirit day” at school. Dyed your hair. Got a tattoo. Got straight A’s. Been on the Honor Roll. Know someone with HIV or AIDS. Made-out with someone. Played on a sports team.Snuck out of the house. Swore at a teacher. Gone laser tagging. Had a romantic relationship. Been on the TV. French braided. Skinny-dipped. Driven a car. Performed in front of an audience. Gone bungee-jumping. Been to Mexico. Crashed a car. Sky dived. Been kissed in the rain. Made an 11:11 wish. Drank alcohol. Forwarded a chain letter. Made a mistake.
i am a fan of putting things into videogames that upset straight boys
fall colors - black
winter colors - black
spring colors - black
summer colors - black
me on valentines day
n. the inexplicable urge to push people away, even close friends who you really like—as if all your social tastebuds suddenly went numb, leaving you unable to distinguish cheap politeness from the taste of genuine affection, unable to recognize its rich and ambiguous flavors, its long and delicate maturation, or the simple fact that each tasting is double-blind.
2/5 Favorite Dorks » Edward Elric
"You should eat healthier food."
"You need to get out more often and meet some people."
"Pay attention in school knowledge is power."
"Why do you love them so much they’re just a band?"
"Why don’t you ask more questions in school?"
"What’s better than a social life?"